This Giveaway has closed. Check our most recent posts for other great giveaways.
Last year, I discovered the very awesome Rock City Skirts. At the time, I was a brand new runner still learning to 'love' running. I found the motivation to keep training and to keep signing up for more races in an unlikely outlet: race costumes and running skirts.
I am not always comfortable just running in capris or tights. I prefer to be covered up from behind. These lightweights running skirts are the perfect cover-up to just pull on over whatever you are already wearing.
Whether or not the race had a theme, I found a way to dress up for it in a costume, or at least wear a cute skirt.
Here I am, more than a year and a half later, and I still love to put together fun outfits for running - and I keep coming back to Rock City Skirts to feed my addiction.
This morning for my local Turkey Trot, I sported this super cute Pocahontas skirt! I had my eye on this skirt for a good long while - and I think the theme works for Thanksgiving, don't you?
All the Rock City Skirts come in little girl sizes and adult women's sizes. Whether you are a petite pixie or a plus size gal --- you will find a skirt to fit. Yes, I'm talking to you - us bigger gals have not been forgotten.
And if that wasn't enough, look at some of her other fun designs. Princesses, Villains, Fairies, Holiday themes, Space themed.... and did I mention custom? Yes, she does excellent and very speedy custom designs as well.
So you want one of Amy's creations, do you?
Well, she has generously allowed me to do another giveaway. In fact, this is my THIRD Rock City Skirts giveaway. If you have been reading my blog since last year, you might remember this one here, and this one was particularly sassy. If you didn't win either of those - you know what they say: Third time's a charm! Here is your chance. So check out the terms below and enter for your chance to win.
If you can't wait for the giveaway to end - and you need a running skirt right away, from now through November 30, you can save 15% off your order with the code: blackfriday2014 That is a great deal.
Terms of the Giveaway
1) No Purchase Necessary.
2) Giveaway begins Thursday Nov. 27, 2014 and ends Wednesday Dec. 3, 2014 at midnight. Winner will be announced on the Facebook page and this blog post. He or she will be notified Thursday, Dec. 4, 2014.
3) Must be 18 years or older to enter. Must be a U.S. resident.
4) One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive one (1) running skirt valued up to $30.
5) Sign in through Rafflecopter below to enter. With your first entry, the app will capture your e-mail or facebook name. This is so we can reach you if you win, in accordance with sweepstakes terms. Your contact info will ONLY be used to contact you if you win.
6) There are additional opportunities for multiple entries.
7) The winner will be chosen at random using the rafflecopter app below. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received.
8) In the event winner does not respond to contact attempts via e-mail or facebook name provided within a one week period, another winner will be selected at random.
9) Void where prohibited.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure of Material Connection: No financial compensation was received. I received product from Rock City Skirts in exchange for this review. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will be good for our readers. All opinions stated on this blog are our own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”