2014 Walt Disney Marathon Weekend runDisney medals revealed! #DopeyChallenge


This morning at the runDisney Disneyland Half official meetup, lucky runners were given a first look at the medals for the 2014 Walt Disney World Marathon weekend.  I have a wonderful friend, fellow Princess Bettina Muscara, on the scene to snap these pictures. She okayed them for use here, but do not copy them!  She alone owns the rights to these photos.


The Donald Half Marathon, the Minnie 10K, the Mickey Marathon, the Goofy Challenge, and the Dopey Challenge are shown below!  Check them out here!









6 comments

Love them! Can't wait to earn mine in January :)

Reply

Oh my gosh, these are AMAZING medals! I can't wait to get down for another WDW Marathon weekend! I don't think I could do Dopey, but I would like to do the Minnie and Donald together :)

Reply
Anonymous mod

My first marathon will be the Goofy Challenge! I must really be GOOFY!! Can't wait!

Reply

Disney medals are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what the Princess 10k looks like in February, because I'll be getting that one!

Reply

CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THIS 6 MEDALS AROUND MY NECK!!! .... Do you have the picture for the 5k medal?

Reply

Lourdes, a photo of the 5K medallion has been added at the bottom of this post. Congrats on doing Dopey! I bet you are really excited!

Reply

Post a Comment