#DisneyRunFest Monsters University 5K Fun Run

DisneyLand Half and Tower of Terror weekends seem like they are ages away.  Are you a runDisney junkie in need a fix?  Well, there is a cure.  Today, I wanted to plug the amazing #DisneyRunFest weekend events being organized by Erin of For the Love of Disney Running.  Erin has organized a 5K for Disney Social Media Moms #DisneySMMoms and Disney running fans. #DisneyRunFest is set to coincide with the release of Disney Pixar's new Monsters University movie.



On Friday, June 21, runners will see the new movie AND run 3.1 miles around the Boardwalk and up to Disney Hollywood Studios.



Photos, laughter, and fun will be the order of the day.  Costumes are not required - but what's a Disney run without dressing up? And with a Monstrous number of possibilities...  it sounds like a screaming good time to me!

If you are visiting WDW this weekend or are lucky enough to be a Central Florida local, check out the event at: https://www.facebook.com/events/225778324227006/

And if you can't make it that night, there are other #DisneyRunFest activities going on that weekend.  Erin has posted an itinerary here:  http://lovedisneyrunning.blogspot.com/2013/06/disneyrunfest-13-itinerary.html  This is a weekend not to be missed!

Unfortunately, we won't be travelling down there this weekend. So I will be absolutely glued to twitter for photos and updates as they happen.

~DB

2 comments

I don't know what to say...my event is getting it's own press write-up! I blush! I cheer! I thank you!

Reply

Erin, I've been lucky enough to attend an event you have planned. You pulled off the Princess Tea beautifully, and that was no small task with participants coming from all over. I'd love to be there this weekend, but sadly can't get away. All of the lucky runners will have a blast! Can't wait to read the recaps!

Reply

Post a Comment